Monday, August 30, 2004

T Minus 2.1...

Before Thunderbirds are go...

Bank Holiday, so spent the morning shooting some arrows. Achieved a sight mark for a 100 yards :-), so money well spent on the carbons. Now I can compete fully at the competition in the next two weeks.

Spent the afternoon watching Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid on Channel 5, georgous scenery and more poignent after visting Grafton, Utah a few years ago, I will dig out the pics and put them here as soon as I can. I just love the line 'Don't hit your Mother on the head with a shovel, it leaves an impression on her mind.'.

Also updated the Archery Clubs website, just getting used to the features of Cascading Style Sheets.

2 comments:

Good Wife said...

'Don't hit your Mother on the head with a shovel, it leaves an impression on her mind.' LOL! Oh my, thats funny!!

Way to go with the archery improvement! Sounds like you're turning into quite the marksman! ;)

xoxo

Mr B said...

I'm ok, really want to be Bowman though!