Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Early Morning Posting

Its early in the morning and I am still online thinking. It is almost quiet outside, most of the road noise has gone, sometimes there is the odd vehicle.

I love this time of day. You can think to yourself. Contemplate the world and the life that you live in it. Wondering what is going to happen next. Life is so stressful - can I get my car fixed, will my boss ever know I really exist, will I ever get any answers to the questions I pose or will there just be unending silence because the answers do not want to be told to me. Will I ever find somebody who understands me? I keep searching - but it has been and continues to be a very long search. Sometimes I feel as if I am shouting but nobody can hear me, oblivious to the words spoken in frustration. The Sam Lowry in the film 'Brazil' had the same problem.

Time to redefine myself and look beyond the now. Time to put the past to bed and look to the future.

No comments: